Did You Know : 7 out of 10 Women are Wearing the Wrong BRA Size
Disclosures: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
With this article, we’ll help you determine your perfect fit.
To determine your correct bra size, follow these simple steps while wearing a bra. Be sure to keep the tape measure level for proper measurement. Always try on bras before purchasing to determine the best fit.
“A Good Friend is like a Good Bra, Hard to Find, Very Comfortable, Supportive, and always close to the heart”
Measure around chest just under the arms and above the breasts. Be sure to keep the tape measure high on your back and level all the way around. Hold it snug but not tight.
Measure around the fullest part of the bustline. Be sure to keep the tape measure level. Hold it snug but not tight.
Each one-inch difference equals a cup size:
1″= A | 2″= B | 3″= C | 4″= D | 5″= DD
Measure your Bra Size with the help of tape.
What happens if you wear a wrong BRA Size?
The wrong bra size doesn’t just affect how your chest look. As it turns out, wearing a bra that doesn’t fit you correctly can result in a whole slew of side effects that are really not fun.
- Breast pain is one of the most common health effects if you wear a wrong Bra Size.
- If your bra is too tight, it causes tension on your shoulders, neck, and back and that in turn, it causes headaches.
- If your bra is too big, that means that your chest not getting enough support, for that reason your back can pain.
- You will start to tighten your bra if your bra is too big, All this does is create ugly red marks on your shoulders.
- The wrong bra size can cause stomach pain and indigestion problem.
i never knew the importance of this, i am 32 and i have been wearing the wrong size bra (42 c) for years. i got engaged in 2017 and that’s when i decided to get fitted because of the type of dress i had designed. i i should have known better tho because my bra was always cutting through my skin and would always leave a scar.
the above steps is pretty much simple and easy to follow.
the links on the diy tape measure etc was a plus as well, just so the page is not overwhelming to a reader.
also love the fact that there is a list of disadvantage to implore usage of the calculator.
how did work